Winter Warmer Conference Special at Graceland
Graceland, Secunda, Mpumalanga
Host your Winter Conference at Graceland!
Graceland Hotel Casino and Country Club in Secunda offers four star accommodation, conference and function facilities for corporate and private groups and excellent team-building options. And its dining options are suitable for casual breakfast meetings or formal business discussions over dinner, not to mention the celebration of a successful deal at one of its bars or a dabble in the casino after a tough day. The Gary Player designed 18-hole inland links golf course also provides the perfect opportunity to wind down or build business relations. Only an hours drive from Johannesburg on the N17 highway, Graceland not only is a perfect stop-over destination en route into Mpumalanga, it's also aptly caters to the unique needs of business travellers.
Winter Warmer DCP FOR ONLY R260* per delegate - your event includes:
- Venue hire with bottled water, cordials, notepads and pens
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate and Milo with mini muffins upon arrival
- Standard conference equipment. Data projector and screen included for groups of 30 delegates of more.
- Mid-morning break with tea, coffee and soup of the day
- 3 Course Lunch Buffet with a glass of juice
- Mid-afternoon break with tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milo and mini marshmallows
Fully Inclusive Winter Warmer Conference - includes the DCP as above, plus Dinner, Bed and Breakfast:
BOOK your next event at Graceland AND get a glorious deal!
Contact Peermont Group Sales or call +27 (0) 11 928 1903 to speak to a sales consultant. Or alternatively, contact Shantel or Busi on 017 620 1296/4.Terms and conditions
Click here to view terms and conditions
- Day conference package rates are per person and based on a minimum of 10 delegates.
- Quote is based on standard day conference packages.
- Beverages and soft drinks are additional, charged upon consumption.
- Entertainment and décor available at an additional charge and will be based on minimum costs and will vary by the number of delegates.
- Rates quoted are valid from 1 June to 31 July 2013.
- Rates cannot be applied in retrospect to existing contracts.
- Rate apply to events held between the valid dates.