Stay and Play Golf Package at Graceland
Graceland Hotel Casino and Country Club, Secunda
Charming venue, great golfing!
Approximately 55 minutes drive from Johannesburg or Pretoria on the new N17 highway, Graceland Hotel, Casino and Country Club offers an exquisite, Gary Player designed 18 hole championship course, ranked 97 by Golf Digest in 2010/2011. With its savannah setting, criss-crossed with streams and challenged with steep, grass-faced bunkers, this links-style course is a South African jewel. The Augusta Lounge or Palm Terrace provide charming options for the 19th hole, and there is a Pro Shop for other golfing requirements. Accommodation is in the 4-star Peermont Walmont at Graceland, with great entertainment, casino action, restaurants and pool deck.
- R1 165 per person, per night, single
- R810 per person, per night, sharing
- Accommodation at the 4-Star Peermont Walmont at Graceland
- Breakfast and dinner
- Graceland County Club green fees (18 holes)
Click here to view terms and conditions
- Rates are valid from 1 Jan 2013 - 31 Dec 2013
- Rates exclude the use of a Golf cart
- Non-Golfers will receive a voucher or gift on arrival equal to the value of a round of Golf.
- The room rate is applicable to single or double occupancy only, maximum of 2 persons per room.
- Offer is valid for standard rooms only. Family room rates are available on request at selected properties.
- Offer exclude Mondazur Villas
- Rates are commissionable (10%) to bona fide travel agents
- Rate is subject to availability. In the event that the rate is sold out on a particular night, the best available rate will be offered instead.
- Rate cannot be combined with other promotional rates or discounts.
- The rates are quoted in ZAR for the South African properties
- The rates are inclusive of 14% VAT and includes 1% Tourism levy
- Standard booking terms and conditions apply.