Spring back to life at Emperors Palace
31 August 2012
This season a fresh breeze will flow through the city as Emperors Palace is bringing Spring Rush to town. The Palace of Dreams is going all-out by giving away another R10 million in cash, cars and prizes through the ever-popular Winna Wednesdays, Super Saturdays and Millionaire Maker Draws. Added to this is 3 months of the best entertainment. Experience the spring season of a lifetime by coming to the Vegas of Africa.
Emperors Palace Winna Wednesday’s will continue throughout the spring season. The exciting promotion will give away R3 million in cash, casino credits and loads of special offers. These include a buy one, get one free buffet lunch and dinner special at the Queen of The Nile restaurant, discounts and free Odeon Showbar entry and free Nu Metro movie tickets. Winna Wednesday is exclusive to Winners Circle members and membership cards need to be presented by the card holder in order to receive the benefits. Not yet a member? Simply sign-up at the Winners Circle Desk and enjoy instant discounts and special offers.
Spring brings new possibilities and the chance to be a millionaire in the Millionaire Maker Promotion. This spring, every month end Sunday Emperors Palace will be giving three lucky people the chance to win one million rand in cold hard cash.
The breeze of fortune is rolling in as this Saturday is another Super Saturday at Emperors Palace. This spring Emperors Palace will be giving away a magnificent R2.5 million in cash, cars and prizes. Win big on the Gladiator Powerpots and receive massive special offers and discounts across the resort:
- R200 000 in cash and casino credits to be won from 3pm every Saturday with Gladiator Powerpots. Use a Winners Circle card to qualify, easy and rewarding;
- Spend over R200 at any of the complex outlets and earn massive rewards– simply spin to win from 1pm;
- Purchase Super Bingo Roulette tickets at the Cash Desk for R50. A winner is guaranteed at 2pm;
- 50% off all pub-lunches for Gold Card members at Odeon Showbar;
- 50% off breakfast from 6am – 10am, and 11pm to midnight at Queen of the Nile restaurant;
- A complimentary bottle of wine with all main course meals at Aurelia’s restaurant.
Kick-start the season with multi-talented Amor Vittone’s cabaret show, Amorisqué. Special guest appearances and glamorous dancers provide a sensory rush of excitement while audiences will receive an exclusive preview of Vittone’s soon-to-be released album. An evening to savour, see Amorisquè in the Odeon Showbar until 27 October. Tickets can be purchased at the door for R60 per person and includes a complimentary drink. Winners Circle specials include free entry for Gold and Silver cardholders and R30 for Maroon cardholders.
Celebrate the Heritage Weekend on Saturday, 22 September and stand a chance to win R80 000 in cash and prizes with the Peermont National Potjie Competition. Potjiekos enthusiasts will be invited to submit recipes before the closing date, on 6 September. Selected Peermont resorts across the country will host their own individual competitions by 8 September with the regional winners competing in the finals at Emperors Palace on Saturday, 22 September. Entry forms are obtainable from the respective resorts website and must be submitted to the resorts Winners Circle Desk.
August and September is comedy time with Joey Rasdien, Kings and Queens of Comedy, Barry Hilton and Those Indian Guys:
- Catch Joey Rasdien’s side-splitting MixedDNA show in on 30, 31 August and 2 September. Tickets start from R80 per person.
- Kings and Queens of Comedy returns with a hilarious performance that will showcase the country’s funniest comedians and masterful comedy skills on 21 September. Tickets start from R160 per person.
- Say ‘Howzit’ to The Cousin on 23 September for Barry Hilton’s outdoor comedy show in the Gardens of Vespasian at the D'oreale Grande Hotel. Tickets are R60 per person.
- Back by popular demand; see Those Indian Guys return to 64@ The Palace from 7-9 and 14-16 September. Tickets are R120 per person.
Sports fans can catch Nashua’s Super 8 Last Man Standing boxing tournament on 22 September at 19h30. Boxing promoter, Golden Gloves will once again present a knock-out night of explosive boxing action with Hekkie Budler and Florante Condes topping the bill for the IBO Strawweight World Title over 12 rounds. Tickets from only R125 per person.
See the incredibly talented Pakistani-born singer, musician, actor and composer Adnan Sami perform live with Lil’ Champs on 30 September. The multi-talented Sami, once dubbed Asia’s fastest keyboard player, will perform for one night only. Tickets are priced from R150 per person.
Tickets for the above shows can be booked through the Emperors Palace Box Office on (011) 928 1297/1213 or Computicket on 0861 915 8000.